Everything that you do depends on what we do. That is why Motion Laboratories’ Portable Power Distribution Centers are designed and built with one purpose in mind - to allow you to forget about your power and concentrate on making your end product look or sound exactly as your client envisioned it.
High quality portable electrical power distribution systems are essential to the success of any production. To ensure years of trouble free service, systems need to be designed correctly, comply with proper specifications, and built to last. Motion Labsportable electrical power distribution equipment is intended to distribute power in accordance with the National Electrical Code, NFPA 70 (NEC).
Here are some of the applications and regulations that our power distribution systems comply with:• Exhibition halls in accordance with Article 518 of the NEC
• Motion picture and television studios and similar locations in accordance with Article 530 of the NEC
• Theaters, audience areas of motion-picture and television studios, and similar locations in accordance with Article 520 of the NEC
• Construction sites in accordance with Article 305 of the NEC
• Carnivals, circuses, fairs, and similar locations in accordance with Article 525 of the NEC
A Power System Tailored to Your NeedsHaving over 30 years of experience, once we know your system requirements, our skilled sales and engineering staff will tailor a system to match your needs. We have enough flexibility built into our manufacturing concept to quickly deliver a safe, certified, and cost effective system at quality standards other companies strive to match. We guarantee you’ll get a solution that’s manufactured to the highest standards of quality and reliability, when you need it.
A Variety of Portable Power Distribution SystemsMotion Labs full line of portable electrical power distribution products allow you to design a system that puts the power where you need it and distribute the power as required.
• Transformer packages provide power isolation and or voltage correction.
• In-Line Disconnects protect feeder circuits.
• Specialty GFCI and SPD devices protect equipment and personnel.
• Modular Power Distribution Units provide the starting point for your system.
• Rack Mounted Power Distribution Units place the power where it is needed in equipment racks.
• Auxiliary Power Distribution Units allow for the addition of extra distribution in free standing formats or in static non touring applications.
Our products (as required) are certified to UL1640, CAN/CSA C22.2 NO 14, ANSI/UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 60950-1, UL50, and CE to EN(IEC) 61439-1
Focus On Making Your Project or Event A Success, Let Us Handle The PowerYour customers come to you because you are good at what you do. From assembling the right team to offering the right gear, you make decisions every day that will pay dividends for years to come. By choosing Motion Labs as your portable electric power distribution solutions provider, you are now free to concentrate on your core services. We have the power you need, when you need it.
Power with confidence using the most trusted name in portable power distribution.